Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Is it normal for a grown, 33 year old woman to be completely inspired by these Danny MacAskill videos? 
Well, even if it isn't, I still am! 
Me and my family LOVE these, and can't help from being blown away by his skill.
 It really is unbelievable.







A few minutes into these videos, without fail, one of the kids will always say
"Mom, I am going outside to ride my bike."
The best was when Corinne said "Wow, Dad needs to take the training wheels off my bike" as if that would enable her to do these stunts! Funny.
Hey, the thought even crosses my mind - am I too old to learn a few new tricks?!? (kidding)
I just think it is amazing when someone finds something they love, and are good at, and devote the time and energy to develop it into something like THIS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Our family loves this guy. We found him by mistake one day, and ended up watching him for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete