Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Have a One Year Old

So, she had her big day... her FIRST Birthday. It was fun to think back over all that has happened this last year, so much has changed, including this little girl:






Boy, has she grown. We had to make sure she enjoyed her day, so if that means she just can't wait for cake- then GIVE THAT GIRL A SPOON!


My friend Jessica made this darling tutu for her little boy Brody to give Cori ( that's her beau- well, at least that is what us mom's have decided) I snapped some pictures of the little ballerina...it was so funny, she couldn't figure out where to put her hands and why this fluff followed her wherever she went.



And this was Gage's interpretation of how it should be worn.

She was much more joyful when she was stripped down to the bare essentials and could run around like the true wild child that she is.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Steph, first off - you look great! Gage's idea of a wig is very clever. Kids cease to amaze me. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is one - so crazy! Her pictures are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those first pictures, she looks so good in blue, with her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Gage is hilarious! I can't believe she's already one! That sure went fast! I love those pictures, she is so precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Corrine!! I love all those pictures, so cute. You look great, way to go on 11 lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph, she is so cute! I love those eyes. Congrats on having a one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly can't believe she is already 1! She is so sweet.. as are your boys! Cute tutu (gage too!).

    ReplyDelete