I called my sister-in-law Brenda Sat. morning and ask if she would mind taking some pictures for our family Christmas card. Five minutes later she was snapping away (we were ready when I called) how awesome is that? She does such a great job, but Sat. we didn't give her much to work with. The kids had runny noses, Gage sliced his finger open on our way over, so I had to hold his hand the whole time, and not to mention Joe is such a bugger about getting his picture taken!! I love, love, Joe's smile... his real smile, when he is not faking one for the camera, ya know- so he can get the darn thing out of his face. Anyway, he doesn't look overly thrilled in the pictures so I just can't decide.
I really like the brick in this one and the way we are positioned I just don't like:
-Unhappy Joe
-Goofy face on Gage
-If you look too close, Gage's nose is running- so don't look too close :)

-Unhappy Joe
-Goofy face on Gage
-Runny nose
-Corinne's not looking

Or she took this impromptu picture at a family dinner that I really like...

We are all looking and smiling in this one- but- we are definitely not picture ready .
These next two are my fav's:


Thanks so much Brenda! You were so awesome to do that- and be so patient with all of us.
you have such a cute family - and you are very welcome. I love the one of you and joe. And the one at Lori's is way cute too. Out of the top 2 i like the one that corinne is not looking. good luck - and i will do it again if you want me too!
ReplyDeleteThey are all cute. I don't know if it is possible to get three little kids looking at the camera or smiling. You guys look great.
ReplyDelete