My kids are obsessed with gum.
They L.O.V. E. it.
It is actually a great form of currency at our house. That is another way of saying "I use gum to bribe them." Hey, it is better than candy.
It is actually a great form of currency at our house. That is another way of saying "I use gum to bribe them." Hey, it is better than candy.
This is what happens when Cori finds a pack without me knowing:
I bet she only chewed each piece a couple times before spitting it out.
Funny girl.
She is such a spit fire... she is not afraid to let her opinions be heard... Ever!
She loves her babies, and I love that she loves her babies. Most of the time she is trying to keep up with the boys, she usually has two skinned knees, and crazy hair, so anything she does that is girly thrills me.
"My children are sure a lot of fun."
Kids can be so quirky.
Gage went through a stage a few weeks ago where he was FREAKING out about his shoe laces. We tied them 10- 15 times a day. I am not kidding, the loops where too big, the strings where too long, or the knot poked out.
Weird. I know.
We bought him shoes without laces and they felt funny on his heals???
We tried to ignore him when he got worked up, but it was so sad... he is a good natured kid for the most part, for some reason he just got so hung up on this issue for a while.
Finally we offered to give him a sticker (they earn stickers to buy stuff from our prize box) for each day he went without mentioning his laces.
And that was that.
Haven't heard a thing about them since.
Wish we would have thought of that in the first place!
This also reminded me of how funny he is about socks... when he was younger he refused to wear a pair that matched. He would pull a part the mates and pair them with another color or style. He out grew that, but now he won't wear flip flops, he wants socks on ALL the time. The first thing he says when he gets out of the tub, is that he needs to put his socks on. We force him to sleep without them because we say his feet need to "air out".
He is just particular... so is his Dad.
He is just particular... so is his Dad.
Jed reminds me of me a lot of times, we are NOT particular (this is good and bad). Jed just flies by the seat of his pants, he is adventurous, curious, and creative. He finds himself in trouble more often than the others because of these traits, but I love them. I do. He is very entertaining, loving, and tries my patience DAILY. Since I am listing their quirks, the only two that come to mind right now is that Jed has always walked on his toes. He has done it ever since I can remember and we have to remind him to "walk flat" because his Achilles tendon has shortened because of it.
When he was much younger he loved to spin, he would spin consistantly for sometimes 10-15 min. at a time (that is NOT like me, I get motion sick from just about anything) It was the strangest thing. Now he has out grown it, and sometimes I look at him and can't believe how fast the time goes.
I love 'em all so much... and those crazy quirks just make life interesting.
As I was looking for pictures to put up, I came across the pictures of Jed and Gage running around the house naked with their underwear on their head... HaHahaahaa... yes, "interesting" that is a good word to describe what they do for our life!




No comments:
Post a Comment