Friday, September 16, 2011

Keep Going:





healthy-is-the-way-to-go.tumblr.com


Tomorrow I run my first Marathon.

I have been trying to push it out of my mind so I don't let my nerves get to me. I keep telling myself it is just a run, I have trained, the only thing I have control over now is my mind.

I know it will be extremely difficult and I will want to quit several times along the way, but it really is pretty simple....I just keep going.

3 comments:

  1. I heard you did awesome! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and I'm sure you were incredible. Don't know if it's just Kim and I that are crazy or what, but ever since we ran our marathon, we both really want to do another one. Running is addicting... *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I'm so proud of you. I would love to do a full. A half is all my body can do right now but I hope to one day be able to say I did one. I hope it was so much fun for you and I'm sure you did an awesome job. Let me know how it went. I need to call and catch up on things with you anyway.

    ReplyDelete