Bunny Hops do sound like Tony Hawks, funny how kids associated things to what is familiar to them.

I was getting Corinne dressed and she found some pants that should have been put with the clothes she has grown out of long ago. She wanted to wear them and kept trying to force them on her. I said "Corinne, they are too small, they are for babies," so that she would understand they would not fit. "No, they are not for babies, they are for Crin's" (that is how she pronounces her name).
Cori was hiding her face in her hands pouting when I asked her what she was mad about...
"I am not mad, Mom, I am just upset"!
Mom: "You are being so good, I think you should get a sticker!"
Corinne: "Ya, because I am kind of an awesome girl"

Gage came into my bathroom this morning as I was cleaning out under the counter.
Gage: "Mom, my arms were cut off!" (Tucked into his shirt)
Me: "Oh no, that's not good."
Gage: "Can you help me!?"
Me: "Just a minute."
Gage: " Don't you think that my arms being cut off is more importanter than cleaning?"
He was right, it was MUCH more important.
No comments:
Post a Comment