What an Experience!! I could go on forever about how awesome my Team was, how I didn't know I could function on so little sleep or that throwing a sleeping bag down in the middle of a park would be some of the deepest 3 hours of sleep ever, how I was laughing to the point of tears over and over again, how I can't thank my AMAZING cousin
Kim (read her blog, it will seriously leave a mark on your heart) enough for having me on her team, how I went from wondering what the heck I got myself into, to thinking this was one of the COOLEST things I have ever done...But words wouldn't do any of it justice.
Team Legally Dead:
Our team Van, and Mascot: Mr. Bones

First Leg: Coming out of Avon

Joe and the boys came to cheer us on and whisk me away to take me home (because believe me, I was pretty darn desirable). Joe was a little frustrated with parking and the crowds but as soon as they got into the arena He LOVED it! The boys had fun seeing all of the costumes, -there were definitely some crazies- and Jed told me several times "Good Job Mom!" and how much he loved watching me cross the finish line (I didn't know he would care- so that was pretty cool).

192 Miles Conquered

That is awesome!! I really want to run Ragnar next year, I keep hearing how amazing it is! You are incredible!
ReplyDeleteOk Miss Steph...Let me just start by saying how much I LOVE you!!! You really are SO amazing! LOVED being able to accomplish this together! Wouldn't want to do it any other way! You're the best! Thanks for everything- I'll never forget it- xoxo
ReplyDelete