I previously said that I was going to do a weekly post of my goal sheet to keep me on track and accountable...well, I changed my mind :) I am still doing this, just not on my personal blog where it would be of no interest to anybody but me.
For me, it is very helpful to put my thoughts and goals out there where I know others are expecting progress, and be able to get and give feedback and encouragement. I made a friend that is in the fitness industry and is putting a group of us together to challenge each other and keep track of each others progress.
I am not the type of person that healthy eating comes easy, I have to work at it, and am having to constantly refocus my efforts. I hate that I have to devote so much energy towards trying to stay healthy, but I also know it is an investment that will always pay off.
As for now, anyone who reads this blog...feel lucky that you are all spared from having to listen to my Dietary Woes!
No comments:
Post a Comment