Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guess What!!??


Our little 'just turned' two year old learned how to ride a bike today!! I wanted to yell "Go Cori!!!" and "Stop Growing up so dang fast!!!" at the exact same time.



Does she look pleased with herself or is it just me? The first thing she said when Joe walked in the door from work was "Dad, I ride bike myself".

This little green bike has seen better days, but I think it may just have magic powers...she is the 5th beneficiary of the sturdy little thing and before Joe put the trainers back on, all the kids would STILL fight over who could ride the "mini bike" as they so affectionately call it.





We can attribute this new found skill with her before mentioned case of "Keep up with the Brothers".

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome little girl she is. I think you get more beautiful by the minute. Your family is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, impressive! I think my little guys just must smarter than me and knows I will push him rather than him doing it himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bike really is magic! Gunnar is now a pro because of the magic skills he learned on that little bike:) (Thanks so much to you and Gage) I can't believe Corinne is already riding by herself! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete