
We celebrated on Saturday Evening with the Davis'-
Three legged Races:


Uh Hem...Guess who SMOKED the Adults.
You got it... The elders of the children...Me and my rocket fast man ;)
My sisters might talk a little smack if they see this, but hey, I can dish it and take it :) but I have to cut Erin some slack she did just turn 30 yesterday...she probably had sore joints or something. Shan and Jed were out because Shan just had her baby!!!! I will post darling pics. soon but if you are family...check out her blog to see the handsome little man. Jen and Matt...What is your excuse???

Gloating?? No, just Self -Satisfied. Ha. O.K. I'll stop now.



The "Bunny" always delivers:

Just in case you were wondering, threatening your children to try to get a lovely pic. is NOT an effective tactic...as you can see I got one smile out of three, and 4 eyes out of 6. If I hadn't overloaded ya'll with pictures already, I would add the out-takes...pretty classic. You get the idea, they were quite dashing even if they were disobedient, really I am kidding, can't really expect much when they are pumped full of sugar.


Sunday Evening we hunted and played with the Hurd family...Great weekend. Now if I can manage to make it through the week without dipping into the kiddos baskets I will forgive myself for my weekend dietary indiscretions.
It looks like you guys had such a fun Easter!! You have really cute activities too, and you must be lightning fast at the three legged race!
ReplyDelete