Well, I am sure somewhere in our family line we have some Irish blood.
I am also sure that the "True Irish" celebrate with green 'French Toast'.
Ha.
The conversation over the meal had a sad tune to it, because the boys were wallowing in the fact that it was just to cold to camp out and try to catch a leprechaun. I was just glad they came to this realization on their own and I wasn't the one who had to burst their bubble.I am also sure that the "True Irish" celebrate with green 'French Toast'.
Ha.


Gage did a fantastic job doing his "Bike tricks" for his preschool talent show this Tuesday. He named each trick, and even though he had eight planned, he performed two, due to a tight Preschool Idol schedule...
those are the breaks kid.
He had a such great time having a moment to shine and the way he glowed after was priceless! He said on the way home that he couldn't believe "how everyone cheered as loud as they could when it was his turn". To clarify... they cheered the same as they did for every other darling little preschooler, but the fact -that to him- he was a STAR is perfectly fine with his mother :)

There really has been a lot going on over here which is why I haven't been much of a blogger as of late. I also haven't been a good visitor. Lots of fun thoughts to share but that is just it... it will take some time to sit down and 'think' before I can share what I have been stewing about.
Oh, the teaser!
Stay with me people...I'll be back.
Gage is awesome. He seems so grown up for his age. I just love how mush he loves riding bikes.
ReplyDelete