
My Mother in law, Rosalie, came bearing presents for Corinne's birthday but on top of that- she had made "A Little Monster" for each of the kids. I am in love with them...aren't they darling? They each have their own personality, and those pig tails on Corinne's make me laugh every time I look at it.
I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. It seems to be an afterthought for some reason and having her B-day on a Sunday made for one very Busy day. I got the whole thing on the camcorder but on a couple pictures of her opening gifts at my parent's house and she is not looking in one of them.
Happy Birthday my little two year old! You are very loved.

She got some darling things but the Pez dispenser was a hit! Funny the things that make their day.
2 my goodness where does the time go! Lily would love one of those little monsters! Does your MIL sell them?
ReplyDeleteHi Lesley!
ReplyDeleteThese are the first ones she has ever made, but I will have to ask her if she would like to make some to sell...they are so fun aren't they? I'll let you know.
Those are darling little monsters. How fun. Glad Cori had a great birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Cori! Those little monsters are so darling!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 2. What a cutie!! I love those monsters and I bet the kids do too. I wish I could sew.
ReplyDelete