Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh, Please!

This was my conversation with Gage tonight, after he asked me a question, and did not like my answer.

Gage: "Well, I don't care what girls think because I don't think they're awesome."

Mom: "Of course girls are awesome!"

Gage: "I don't think they are awesome, because they don't ride motorcycles or go off jumps or anything cool like that...I mean, I like them...but I don't think they are awesome."

Mom: "Some girls ride motorcycles and go off jumps."

Gage: " I don't think they do, those are just boys with really long hair, that look like girls."

3 comments:

  1. oh, he's a funny boy. That had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo funny! That sounds just like something Gunnar would say! They are two peas in a pod, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious!! What a funny little kiddo!

    ReplyDelete