Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so that is just the little push/inspiration that I've been in need of. What a cool story; it gave me chills. I think we are all that way. Accomplishing goals and better ourselves is the best feeling conquerable. I'm obsessed with The Biggest Loser because I'm addicted to the inspiration it provides. Awesome post. Thanks. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a little inspiration can help you accomplish. One crazy day Dan came home and told me he wanted to run a marathon for charity for the "Have a Heart Foundation" that helps needy families get a house (kindof like extreme makeover.)I had tried for a while to get him to excersice with me but it took a little inspiration to accomplish a goal, help others and loose 55lbs, which inspired me to run my half and loose 30lbs right after having my 2nd child. We have both told eachother many times since home much happier we are for doing it and meeting our goal. What an awesome video. Thanks for posting Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant exercise not excersice - well you get it

    ReplyDelete