Saturday, June 12, 2010

Obsessiveness

 



I am so STINKIN' mad. I have gained 3 lbs. Not a ton, but when you work your butt off to say goodbye to those 3 lbs. they are so unwelcome it is ridiculous! I loosened up my eating dramatically but I have done fine maintaining until...Dun Dun Dun...Girls Camp. We had the most amazing meals, but I had little control over what I ate...I may not have needed to have dessert every day we were there (sometimes a couple of desserts) but anyway, now I am paying for it. Our Anniversary is a couple weeks away so I am going to be diligent in my eating so that I can loosen up on our trip and just enjoy (with limits of course). Actually, is that possible?? To just stop thinking about food and enjoy? It seems like that pesky little voice is always there telling me "I shouldn't be having this" or "I'll pay for this later". Maybe I just admitted how crazy I really am. I guess I should be thankful for that little voice, it is what helps keep me on track.

Why do I have to be so obsessive to loose weight? A big fat pain is what it is. There are so many more important things to think about without having to worry about every thing I am putting in my mouth all the time. Oh well, it is what it is, and it IS worth it in the end.

I'll just keep telling myself that:

It's worth it in the end.
It's worth it in the end.
It's worth it in the end.

Now that's not obsessive at all- right?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, You're doing great and 3 pounds is nothing. You'll be back to where you want in no time. You aren't obsessive. The only way to stay at the weight you want is to "watch" it and that is what you are doing. When you stop watching, is when you start gaining!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned in my classes that a fluctuation of 2-3 pounds can happen almost daily depending on the water and salt intake and stuff like that. 3 pounds is no biggie, just do what you have been doing and drink lots of water!! You still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, I just don't have the will power. I wanted to comment about the Heart to Heart post. You are such an amazing women and you help me want to be better. Thank you for being so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim BinksJune 15, 2010

    lol.... I love you! You look so great, and it is only funny because I can relate to what you are saying 100%! I love the....it's worth it in the end...part! You really are so amazing Steph! Oh, and thank you SO much for the comment you left on my blog (as tears are still streaming down my cheeks) :) I love you lady- thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete