Monday, June 14, 2010

Eye Candy:

It is for me anyway. I sometimes wonder why I love to look at rooms that I would actually never want in my own home. I guess it is more of an appreciation than a want. I hope I have a comfortable, uncluttered, home where my family loves to be together- but I also want to enjoy what surrounds me everyday. Most of the homes I love to look at don't have the "put your feet up vibe". I think a home can be pretty and inviting. So when I look at pictures I try to figure out what it is that I love about them and how I would incorporate just a little piece into my own home.

Here are some pictures from Elle Decor's A-list of designers that I kind of fancied.





I don't really know why I post these pictures, other than I like to have a place to keep track of the things I like. That outside table is great isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Love your new posts. Jed is such a sweet little boy. You have such will power it amazes me.
    I can't wait to have you design my house, you are so creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete