Monday, May 17, 2010

The Reception:

It has come and gone. It was such a nice day, after weeks of constant yard work and preparation it was fun to just relax and enjoy the day with Joe and later on with the kids -Thank you SOO much to everyone who helped out with them!! Especially Matt, and Jen, Jen was here bright and early that morn. and the kids were out of there mind excited for her to be here, and knowing Matt was coming.



It all went pretty smooth:






The boys looked pretty casual, it was all I could do to get them to put on a collared shirt. They were fascinated by the candles in the pond. My favorite part of the whole day I didn't find out about until the day was over. My Niece was up on the deck dancing with her dad, it had been a long day for the boys so we were trying to get them in bed. After everyone had gone they were telling us that during the dance everyone started laughing, they turned and Gage was standing at the full size glass door watching them dance in nothing but his underwear!!! Ha, I love it. He must of thought they couldn't see him.



This is Cori chasing a cat, and all the kids chasing her:



Such a cute couple:


Joe and his sister Wendy (Mother of the Bride):

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad everything turned out so well. That is too funny about Gage. Wish I could have seen it. The yard looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that is wen to well, your yard looks beautiful!! Gage is so funny, the other day I saw him riding his bike with his church tie on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard looks great! I love your pond. Whenever I drive past your house (which is a lot, because the kids like to drive past aunt shannie's house on the way to my Mom's) I see Gage in the driveway riding his bike. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete