What did I come home to?
* a clean house... dishes and all
* children tucked fast asleep in their beds (except for one very upset, teething one year old who I needed to kiss and squeeze anyway)
* The kids were also all bathed and ready to go for Sunday morning
* Gage with the ability to not only ride a bike without training wheels but to go off the jumps his dad made him
Not what you expected me to say? Me either. This is not always the case and I forgot to mention that they ate pizza and bread sticks for most meals... but I told you, Joe has been ON lately.
So not only did I have a blast talking, scrapping, watching chick flicks, and eating very naughty food (that I haven't had in oh so long, and tasted oh so good), with the girls, but I came home to an orderly home. It was so nice.
The boys going off the totally rad jumps Joe made them:

The rain left HOURS of entertainment for the boys:

Sometimes I feel a little guilty reaping the benefits of Rosalies hard work...I said sometimes:

This is Gage's attitude about the unsettled weather:
"I'm going outside because it's so nice today".
"It's raining? awesome...I am going to play in the puddle".
"I can't believe it's snowing and it's not even winter anymore, I's going outside".
I could learn a thing or two from that boy.
What a great husband!! That's so cute that he taught him how to jump on his bike, I saw the jump sitting in your driveway today actually. You are a lucky gal!
ReplyDeleteJoe is such a good dad. I am glad you had a little getaway before joe leaves you for his.
ReplyDelete