
Jed thinks school is some big conspiracy, so that he gets left out of all the "fun" things that happen while he is gone...if he only knew, we are just as boring as when he is home.
We are trying to take advantage of every good weather day that comes our way though. It is so great to spend time outside with the kids. We have also been doing A LOT of yard work...that is what comes along with inheriting a beautiful yard.
But we are sure to make time for plenty of this as well:


We got home from family dinner at my Parents last night and Gage ran to the back window.
"Oh Dang, we missed the sunset!"
(He picked up that lovely slang word from his mother)
But he was wrong, the sun hadn't set... and he was very pleased when he saw this a few minutes later:
I'm sure Corrine will always be the baby sister! How cute for her to have two great brothers.
ReplyDeleteI can relate, to both stories. I can't tell my kids when I go to Grandma's while they are at school, they freak out. Last night Kate was pulling the drain in the tub, it slipped and she said dang it then tried again, it slipped and she said dang it again. What have I done???
Poor Jed. I wish he liked kindergarten better. He is such a sweet boy. Love those pictures.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I love that you take time out to recognize and post these precious moments:)
ReplyDelete