Monday, March 15, 2010

Lazy Afternoon

An awesome Dad, two darling boys, a couple of paper airplanes, a loft, and a lazy Sunday afternoon:




Simple Pleasures.

5 comments:

  1. First off, I love your sweater. Second, your front room looks fabulous. It always amazes me the simple little things that can bring so much happiness into our lives - like paper airplanes. I can easily entertain my class of 6th graders with easy things like that, too. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sunday afternoons... especially having 9:00 church. What's up with Joe's sock? One's on, the other one is half off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I saw that Joe walked over to the parking lot behind my house and let boys ride their bikes too. How sweet is he. The first thing I noticed was Joe's sock too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm the only one who didn't notice Joe's sock. (although I did scroll back up to see it.) Way to enjoy the simple things. You are such a positive person and such a joy to be around:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys love paper airplanes. Erik did that with all the Scouts the other night, that's all they did and they thought it was great. You look so good by the way, cute pic!

    ReplyDelete