Tuesday, January 19, 2010


These are the colors I am using in my front room...when we get to that point of coarse. Fun...Right? (Great couch too)

In other Hurd Family News:

We had a clogged sewer line yesterday...awesome, and I am sure you where dying to know that. One of our friends, who is a plumber, came over and saved us, but it took him all day to do it. He said someone must have flushed a toy or something of that nature, it was the worst one he has ever worked on and had it turn out to not be anything major, he thought we were going to have to dig up our front yard to fix it. THANK GOODNESS that wasn't the case...after putting money into the house we really don't have $5,000 to fix a sewer line!

Anyway, just extremely grateful it worked out, and for ALL that we have to be thankful for. The earthquakes, and craziness going on around us is just too much to comprehend sometimes. So glad we have a knowledge of why we are here, and that there is a purpose for all of the unrest.

Today we are just taking it easy, it is cold, and snowy, and beautiful. My friend Heidi is bringing her boys over to play so we can catch up....Adult conversation.....I long for it :)

Thanks for the tips...I'll update on how things are going. It may just help me feel accountable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it all worked out. The thought of that is overwhelming. Is it really better to own a house then rent, I ask myself this when weird house expenses arrise. I love the pillow colors, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love the colors!! I'm so glad that it worked out for you guys and your sewer line! Such bad luck with you just getting into the house and redoing some things!

    ReplyDelete