Friday, January 22, 2010

Down 3.5...Yeah baby!!

Just had to share my good news...I have lost 3.5lbs.
Most of it is probably water weight but....
Who Cares!
I will take it, at least it is keeping me motivated.


I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, (it's a killer)
and I have been eating a protein and veg. for every meal.
I haven't had any sugar, which I know won't last
-but I really needed a kick start.

I worked out this morning and this was Gage:

"Mom, you don't need to breathe so hard".
"Mom, you shirt is coming up, you should fix it".
"Mom, you are strong".
"Mom, your face is soooo red".
"Mom, is that hard? Just do it like the girl on the T.V., it's not hard for her".

Ahhh. I was doing all I could just to make it through, I really didn't have it in me to converse.
Finally, I said "Gage, you really, really can't talk to me until I am finished, go get a chocolate chip".

Hmmm.
good role model = working out
bad role model=silencing your child with chocolate
(before noon no less).
I guess I will have to pop in a movie for him next time.


And...

My baby is walking~

It is the sweetest thing, she is so proud of herself.
She has been taking a few steps here and there for about a month.
A couple days ago she walked across the whole room to get to me,
and now she is feeling like a pro (she's not, but she feels like one).
Oh, how bitter sweet.
She is growing WAY too fast.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love it!! I love a good exercise movie (I'm horrible at buying infomercial exercise dvds or equipment, but I LOVE THEM.) Congrats! I love seeing the scale go down... Gage is funny. I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but that is great! *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Gage reminds me of my kids when I try to do workout videos... well just the one time I tried to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I love when it goes down! I have lost 6 pounds since the first. I think that mine is water weight too! I am scared to get on the scale this week because I was not good with eating! Stressful week. But good for you! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! 3.5 lbs is awesome and it's just even progress that I think keeps you going. Someone telling you that you look like you've lost weight, a day where you eat well and your pants fit better. A day where you worked out and you feel just a little skinner. It's those moments that motivate you to try even harder. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph! Yay! Congrats! It is always so nice to see that scale go down, seriously-even if it is like .2 lbs! I LOVE your blog, and I love that picture of you and your sweet baby girl! It is so fun being able to keep in touch! Take care girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great. And I have to ruin it by bringing over sweets, I'm so mean. Love your new posts. Your so good about updating. Even though I see you and your kids I love reading about all the funny things they do. So fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know you had a blog. It is so cute and you make me laugh. I am with you on your baby walking. It is kind of sad because it means they are growning up and then it is kind of good because they are growing up.

    ReplyDelete