Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A wise three year old once warned...

Last week for Family Home Evening we had a lesson on The Word of Wisdom and Jed had a lot to say about drugs because it was just Red Ribbon week at school. We talked about how even medicine is bad for your body if it is used when you are not really sick.

Jed is home sick from Kindergarten today. I was in the kitchen making lunch for the kids and he yelled, "Mom can I please have some medicine"? And Gage yelled from the toy room... "I hope your not going to take drugs, Jed!" Jed snapped back, "I am not taking drugs, GAGE! I really am sick, Gosh!"


Guess those lessons really do stick. Ha, those kids keep things hopping around here.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Too bad he is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I am at work reading it laughing out loud! You're kids say the funniest things. What a great quote by Pres. Monson, I might have to borrow that one for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. I love your recent blog posts. You are so clever when it comes to decorating. You always are able to replicate and make things look good.

    ReplyDelete