Why, you ask- did you ask? Well, I will tell you... Because we are moving at the end of the month! Surprise to us! Kent and Rosalie's renters moved out and they decided to move in and take their time on the house they are building. So, Joe is working his very capable little heart out, and we are packing, surviving, and looking forward to Thanksgiving and the Big Move. Oh yeah, we are also speaking in church. Lots going on....Lots to be excited about (except for the speaking part).
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Out of Commision
This last week....Oh man, this last week! I have had this cold which at first was just your average old cold, (which isn't too fabulous in the first place) then it settled in and made itself at home in my ears. I have been so dizzy, and had the worst ear ache. It really gives you sympathy for what your little ones go through when they are not feeling well, I think they endure it a lot better than us old folks do (kidding-I know I am still a young buck). The funny thing is, I was just bragging about "my stellar immune system" a week ago. Anyway, about being sick, when you are a Mom- none of the responsibility goes away just because you're sick. I really wanted to ship these little ones out for a few days and just sleep. Joe has been so busy working on the house, which is where I have wanted him to be, but there really hasn't been any relief. I'm finally on the mend and sooo looking forward to these next couple of BUSY, BUSY weeks.
Why, you ask- did you ask? Well, I will tell you... Because we are moving at the end of the month! Surprise to us! Kent and Rosalie's renters moved out and they decided to move in and take their time on the house they are building. So, Joe is working his very capable little heart out, and we are packing, surviving, and looking forward to Thanksgiving and the Big Move. Oh yeah, we are also speaking in church. Lots going on....Lots to be excited about (except for the speaking part).
Why, you ask- did you ask? Well, I will tell you... Because we are moving at the end of the month! Surprise to us! Kent and Rosalie's renters moved out and they decided to move in and take their time on the house they are building. So, Joe is working his very capable little heart out, and we are packing, surviving, and looking forward to Thanksgiving and the Big Move. Oh yeah, we are also speaking in church. Lots going on....Lots to be excited about (except for the speaking part).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry you've been sick! I wish I would have known, I've been meaning to have your boys come play. Hope you get better quick! Congrats on getting to move in so soon. Exciting for you, and crazy! Let the boys come play while you get settled ok.
ReplyDeleteMoms being sick is the worst! Hope you're feeling better quick! I would take your cute kids off your hands anytime!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you got my cold, it should be over soon. Can't wait for things to settle down for you. And for you to move in -yah!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would tell you one more time how good you and Joe did speaking!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was from Shannon.
ReplyDelete