Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is a story about Matt...



This is a story about Matt... and how in my boys eyes, he can do NO WRONG! He takes the boys on monster hunts, and finds evidence that monsters are real, no matter how hard Mom and Dad try to convince them otherwise, Matt say's they are real, so they are. He fought mountain lions -and won-and had the scratches to prove it ;) and it REALLY happened because Matt said it did, so it did.

My boys say he is the strongest, fastest, toughest (I could go on)... but I think he is the most patient, because as much as my boys absolutely MAUL him he is always such a good sport. My kids love all their uncles, on both sides of the family, but at the moment they are soaking up every moment that Matt and Jen don't have kids, and falling over everything Matt say's and does... It is pretty darn funny.



We went to Moab this weekend and had a Blast! I'll post pics. soon.

1 comment: