Loaded up and headed to Moab this last weekend and it was just what I needed! We had an awesome time and the kids where a dream. The highlight was the hike, it was a 4-miler and the kids did the whole thing... they did start to putter out at the very end, but they didn't complain the whole time, they where having too much fun. I was so proud of them, and actually, they were pretty proud of themselves.
Me and the little bug



This picture melts my heart!

It was such a gorgeous time of year to go hiking- the leaves were all changing...
And the destination... MAN, it was a beaut. (journey was pretty great as well) Pictures just don't do it justice. Props to Jed for choosing the location.

Camp Fire
Me and my Guy
Me and my sisters (I just LOVE these girls)

We headed out to Jed and Shan's camp for some smore's. A little swimming, shopping, eating out, and we were on our way. The boys did hit a trail on their bikes the morning we left, and I hear it was pretty hairy... I don't ask too many questions when that is concerned, naiviety is bliss, I think?? We all had a fabulous time, now it is back to real life, but feeling a bit more refreshed.
Thanks Jen and Matt for putting it together, and to everyone who helped out with the kids. The kids won't stop talking about it... Good times!
I'm glad everyone had fun. We definitely enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI love Moab. It is so beautiful. I love driving through there on our drive to Utah. Fun pictures and it looks like you had some good company.
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun. I am glad you got some good pictures because mine aren't that great. Especially of the arch.
ReplyDelete