
Well, a thought popped into my head... it is something Joe is always telling the kids, and I love hearing it every single time: "YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS"! He says this when they say they can't put their shoes and socks on because it is too hard, or they can't clean up their room because it is too hard, (real difficult stuff like that). Is that not the best reminder for me?? I know I can do hard things! I can deal with this... this is NOTHING compared to what others are going through. So there you have it, I was dealt a good dose of perspective... and that's not to say I don't feel entitled to bawling and locking myself in my room whenever I feel I need it :).

Thanks girls for your last comments that helped remind me- we are all going through this together... who knew blogging would be so therapeutic.
I have to share a little conversation that Joe and Gage had on Sun. morn.
Gage: Dad you are really, really, nice!
Joe: Thanks Gage.
Gage: I 'preshate you. (appreciate)
He is trying hard to convince us he is difficult, but he just can't suppress all of that sweetness for long.
I love those pictures. Steph you are a great mom. Beau bumped his head twice today hard ( and his doctor appt. is tomorrow) if that makes you feel better. We all have days when we feel like we aren't the best mom.
ReplyDelete