
I am feeling a little down. I have great kids... I really do, but OH- the whining! We have been struggling ever since school started. Gage has really been missing his buddy Jed while he is away at school and has started picking on his baby sister and... ME! Jed has also been so sassy... What is the deal? What am I doing wrong?
I am desperately looking for answers this weekend during the conference sessions.
I need a boost, some motivation, and some inspiration. This "Mom" thing is hard isn't it?
It's makes me feel good to know that it's not just me! Some days I think 'did I do one thing right as a Mom today?' Hopefully conference is full of good answers :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with kindergarten and attitude. Hannah is going through the same thing too. I totally look forward for tues. and thurs. morning when Kate is the only one home. I love them I do but it is hard being a mom. Sometimes I try to do something out of the ordinary or give them more attention like reading books or playing with them and it helps, sometimes. Maybe we should double Sat. night for a get away, let me know.
ReplyDeletehhmmm - having the same problem here. What is the deal. Shouldn't be that hard right. I even took the kids to a show today after school because dean is gone and i was just trying to get through the day being sick and all - and the thanks i got were the kids fighting and hitting each other on the way home. Not a good day for me to be talking about this.........hope it gets easier. xoxo
ReplyDelete