This morning Corinne woke up and I pulled her out of bed and sat her on my lap in the rocker. She laid there and jabbered and smiled while she was playing with my hair. She started pushing my hair in front of my face and I would push it back and say "Good Morning", I guess it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen, because she would crack up laughing! These are the moments you remember why all the work of a having a baby is MORE than worth it. I just wanted to bottle the moment up so I could keep it forever (I guess writing about it is the next closest thing). I know there are so many moments like this everyday, it just seems like sometimes you just finish solving a problem, cleaning a mess, making a meal... whatever, and then the next thing pops up and you don't get a chance to think about how stinkin' fun these kids are until they are in bed- FAST ASLEEP.

This is a picture Jed drew a few days ago. He was pointing out what everything is and then showed me (in the top right corner) Heavenly Father and Jesus. It really touched me, just an ordinary, everyday, picture but Heavenly Father and Jesus where a part of it. It made me think about how important it is that I do everything I can, to help Heavenly Father and Jesus remain a part of my kids daily lives.
I have been sticking to my resolution to make it to the gym. I have been hitting two Body Pump classes during the week and squeezing cardio in at home (or trying too). It's nice, I needed it. Although fitting one more thing into my days has not been easy, it clears my head and I do have more energy, so I'll keep on truckin'.
This little munkin' started Pre-school yesterday! I did clean him up for school :)
He did great! Walked right in and didn't look back. What a sweetie. I am so glad he gets a chance to make friends of his own. Gage and Jed are such good friends, Gage just hangs with the big boys, but he was so excited to tell me about all the kids that were "three just like him".That's all Folk's
Your little girl is so fun. I love it when they start laughing back at you. We are big fans of Preschool and I am sure your little boy will love it too.
ReplyDeleteGage's smile is so cute. It looks like elvis. I love Jed's picture. It just goes to show how much they actually listen and pay attention even if you think they aren't.
ReplyDeleteI love your post they are so fun. Gage is so cute, even if he is always muddy.
ReplyDeleteJed's such a sweet boy! I love his picture! I agree with Shannon, it's good to know that they retain some information during church and FHE.
ReplyDelete