Monday, August 31, 2009

Here's to a better tomorrow..

So, I picked the little guy up and asked the norm... "How was you first day of Kindergarten"?
Fully expecting an enthusiastic "GREAT"! Jed is a lover of life, there is not much that he doesn't enjoy experiencing. EVERYTHING seems to be an adventure to him. Instead I got a defeated "Not good". My response..."Whhhhy"? He went on to tell me the woes of Kindergarten and why it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Man, it was sad! But he recovered quickly and here he is discussing the days events with his cousin Ben. Ben had a great day hopefully it will rub off on Jed.


As traumatic as a bad first day can be it is nothing a little ice cream can't fix...















































Just a side note, have you tried Johnny's milk? I didn't know there was a huge difference between milk brands but, boy oh boy, is there!


Proof I was there too... and our little girlie... and this time it was Joe that got left out of the pictures...sorry buddy (as if he cares).

4 comments:

  1. Mom told me he didn't have fun, that is so sad! I hope he liked it more today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jed! He does love new and exciting things so it was suprising he didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that school is going better for Jed. He's such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Jed talking to Ben on the phone discussing school

    ReplyDelete