
As much as I love my kids and love being at home with them, you reach that point where you have to take care of yourself. I need to take care of me so that I have the patience, energy, and what I have been lacking the most lately, confidence to be at my best... which makes me a better Wife, Mom, and person. Since Corinne was born I have come up with every excuse to avoid going back to the gym. But today- I DID IT- with a little help from my friends. And can I just say, it felt incredible, just like I knew it would. So I am making my resolution known so that it will have some sticking power. Here is to the future me. I'll keep you updated how the journey is going.
When a mother provides an example of joy,
the children's world is one of happiness.
Good Job Steph! I know how hard it can be to exercise with one kid. I can't imagine finding time with three. If you ever need me to watch your kiddos while you go I would love to.
ReplyDelete