
If this isn't bliss I don't know what is.

Sprucing up the yard
Getting our feet wet

Playing some ball
Mud piesJammin' out with Vintage Steel
(Uncle Brad's Band)

Check out those moves
Time at the lake
Lovin' our baby girl
Parade

Little toes
in long grass
We didn't go far this summer (Corinne is not much of a traveler) but I have to say summer has been good to us. A little sad to see it go. By the way, where was I?? I guess what they say is true... the photographer is never photoghraphed.

What a fun post, looks like a busy but enjoyable summer. I am so glad I can keep up with you guys now, now that you have a blog. I miss you guys, we for sure need a September date night!!!! We should start riding bikes again, maybe when our hubbies are home at night??
ReplyDeleteAll of those pictures are priceless. I love the one if corinne's toes. Sorry if I comment to much, I just love the way you write about things.
ReplyDelete