Friday, August 21, 2009


Someone Please Buy This:



I have it planned out in my head exactly where I would put this in our next house. I know what I would put on it to glam it up a bit. I would love to tuck a stainless steel chair under it or two ottomans side by side. BUT... Joe doesn't like it! I really am so sad about this one. We usually agree on things pretty well. He likes new and I like a little of both to add interest, but he will usually trust me even if he doesn't quite "see it" my way. When I showed him this KSL listing he said he would leave it up to me... and you know what that means. It is not fun to have something in the home that the hub won't like. So... Someone Please Buy This! Someone who's husband dosen't have an opinion.

KSL add listing #7583015





No comments:

Post a Comment