Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Riddance February!

Yep.
We are still kickin' over here. 
It just hasn't really been much of a month for us. Passing sickness around, and trying to stay on top of it all while not feeling well makes for a month I am glad to say goodbye to. Sad thing is the above little bug turned three. Three years since that round, chubby, face brightened our lives. I'm not saying it's sad because she is growing up (O.K. maybe a little) but mostly, because she really got the short end of the stick. I felt crummy, she felt crummy, and I really didn't have the time or energy to even give her birthday a thought until the day before. 
Poor thing.
Can I call for a re-due?
Hopefully she didn't notice, my Mom and Joe really stepped up and filled in the gaps for me. My Mom picked up a last minute gift for her and Joe, well Joe, really impressed me. She asked for a Minnie Mouse cake and so I asked Joe to stop on his way home and see if he could have one made. Well, waiting until the last minute.... no luck. So he stopped and picked up all things Minnie and made a cake for her himself. 
SOOO SWEET! 
Seriously.
Bring on the new month, we are all healthy and happy, and crossing our fingers for some beautiful weather.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so cute. That is so sweet of Joe to make her a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dad to make her a Minnie Mouse cake, and Cori was such an absolutely gorgeous baby!!!

    ReplyDelete