Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've got Nothin'...



Seriously.
These last couple weeks have been eventful with me starting up my new part-time job and all, but nothing too interesting to write about. The transition has actually gone much smoother than I had planned on. LOVE, LOVE, my job, but I hate being "new" and having to ask so many questions. That's how it goes though, there is always a learning curve. The kids are doing great, and can I just say how much fun it is to walk in the door and have them cheer (Joe may have coaxed them do this, but still...)

Oh, wait!

I broke out in hives and my skin has been CRAWLING for a week and a half... is that interesting... Nope.
Depressing (for me) not so interesting.

Well, I came across this picture strip that my sis-in-law, Brenda, sent me of Bobbie and me and it cheered me up... remember, I am depressed...

ITCHY SKIN!

Stay with me.

Made me smile, and that was needed.

Anyway, it adds a little pizazz to this otherwise meaningless post.


Oh, I have to add... about the whole part-time working thing... My husband is cool.
I have been coming home on the afternoons that I work to dinner cooked, with the kiddos all pajamaed up.... and this is the kicker... homework done!!! Cool?  Way!
AND... he gives me a HUGE kiss.
He is a keeper I tell ya.
A keeper.

4 comments:

  1. Steph, you're new job sounds perfect for you're cute little family. You're husband is pretty awesome, but he has you as a wife, so I am sure he feels pretty lucky as well. I love looking at pictures of you're beautiful kids. I hope everything continues to go well for you and you're family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm glad that everything is going so well, and that everyone is transitioning well! Oh, and awesome for you to coming home to a cooked dinner and happy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph....Hee Hee! I must have sensed something because I just had a feeling to look and see what Stephanie is up to. FUNNY to see these pictures. It's like I tell my sister when she takes my picture "Oh no....now I am going to see that on facebook". :)
    Glad to see that you are still hanging in there with the big transition. It was so fun to catch up with you by reading your blog since we didn't get to talk much the other day. Your family is growing so fast and is so cute.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. New job? Thats great! I'm sure it is crazy getting adjusted though. That is so cool you are friends with Bobbie. She is my hubby's cousin. Small world. :) Love reading your blog, just have commented on a while. Hope your family is doing well!

    ReplyDelete