My grandparents bought all of the family new Christmas P.J.'s this year. That is 89 pairs of Pajama's... WO.
There effort's were not in vain though, you can see how excited my kids were, and yes they even wore their scarf's to bed that night. Choking hazard?? maybe, but how could I say no to those faces!
I had no idea there was that many people to buy for. That was so nice of them. Beau had so much fun.
I love your Christmas pictures. It looks like the nativity was fun. It is one of those things I have wanted to go to for a few years and just never make it.
That is SO cute of your grandparents!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea there was that many people to buy for. That was so nice of them. Beau had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas pictures. It looks like the nativity was fun. It is one of those things I have wanted to go to for a few years and just never make it.