Not just one, but two binky's, her "white" blanket, a dress, and my shoes.
Everyday, at least once during the day I think that I really should take her binky away... she is two and a half...that thought is immediately followed by 20 reasons why I shouldn't. She is still my baby, and it can wait. It will wait, she has PLENTY of years ahead of her to be grown up.
Everyday, at least once during the day I think that I really should take her binky away... she is two and a half...that thought is immediately followed by 20 reasons why I shouldn't. She is still my baby, and it can wait. It will wait, she has PLENTY of years ahead of her to be grown up.
This morning at breakfast I was asking her what she wanted to eat:
Me: "Do you want some Cheerios?"
Her: "No, not that, I throw up at that, they so yucky!"
A little dramatic?
Me: "Do you want some Cheerios?"
Her: "No, not that, I throw up at that, they so yucky!"
A little dramatic?

That's a picture to cherish!! Oh, and she's still your baby, so you're totally fine to keep the binky!!
ReplyDelete