Corinne's favorite accessory is a new pair of shades. I thought I would get a picture so she could see how cute she looks in them.



Then I decided that impromtu is the only way to go:

I was gone to Youth Coference the 2 days before Mother's Day so it was great to come home and have everyone so excited to see me :) They couldn't wait for me to open my present: A NINGA blender!

I think it was because they knew it involved some killer smoothie making!
Cute pictures. But I have a little "issue" with the smack talk! I am a much stronger 30 year old then I was 20 year old. But as to our "excuse" was mom gave us a bad rope - it broke and we didn't want to be accused of cheating, so bring on a rematch!!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture. Such beautiful little kids.
ReplyDelete