Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Something For Me!

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

We are already a month into the new year. Wow!

In looking at what I want to accomplish this year I am going to start by fast forwarding to January of 2012. I want to look back on this year and have far more things I can say "I am so glad I did..." instead of "I wish I would have...".

We don't get to decided what happens to us, but I want to live this year (my life actually, but I'll start with the year) deliberately. I want to do more than just shuffle along and let things happen, I want to make things happen that will give me satisfaction with myself, and closer relationships with those I love, and and a greater appreciation for all I have been blessed with. I want to handle any of Life's challenges in a healthy upbeat way. By the end of 2011 I will have more balance.

This will take a lot of time and work, but it is worth it . I made a plan, I know what I want to accomplish this year, I know what my weaknesses are, and I know what I am going to do to fight hard for what I want.

Just writing this got me all Fired Up! Now, it's time to get to it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your outlook of 'I'm so glad I did this' instead of wishing you had done certain things. Good luck this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder. I want this year to be like that too.

    I love that picture of Cori. She is a wild things and it so cute.

    ReplyDelete