Things got rolling over here at about 7:00 a.m., which was a good time to start because the boys COULD NOT fall asleep the night before. It was a wonderful morning, they were so excited and even better than that -SO grateful. An added bonus this year, was that there were girl things! Last year, Corinne got baby toys, so I loved looking around and seeing pink and purple this year.
I have cut down quiet a bit on the picture taking, because I was missing "being there" (and annoying my husband) but I still got enough to capture some memories.

(Joe's Christmas socks ROCK! Seriously, he is such a stud- and a little nerdy- but way more studly than nerdy!! Anyway....I have a major crush on that guy.)This was the Doll House Joe and I gave Corinne. My Mom bought it at a yard sale and it was too big for her play room, so she gave it to me to refinish. I thought Cori might be a little too young to enjoy it (she can't even reach the top level) but thank goodness, I was wrong... she loves it! The boys love it as well, they park their jets on it, and play like the Dad is a pilot. Jed did tell me he would like it better if I wouldn't have made it so "pretty".
My Parents gave Cori this tent, this is now the kids club house. Unfortunately, the club members get pretty wild and I have had to break up plenty of meetings already -and they have only had it for 3 days, if they are not careful I might have to impeach the president and take over control- so not cool to have your Mom as President of your club -that's what makes it threatening :)
Gage got new riding gloves, and a helmet, and since the weather was so beautiful he got to ride to Grandma and Grandpa Davis' for Brunch.
Jed got some great things, that he is really excited about...night vision spy glasses, a magic kit... but one his favorite things is the cheap little Nerf gun that Corinne gave both boys. So easy to impress.We headed to the Hurd's after Corinne's nap and they gathered everyone outside for a picture, by the time we were done Jed was chilled all over and we had to take him home because he wasn't feeling well. He was still in a great mood, and it was fun to have some quiet time with him, just talking and goofing off. We also found out later that Corinne had a double ear infection that she was dealing with. Man, all I want for Christmas is a healthy family!
It was perfectly, imperfect though. I love my family. They mean everything to me, it was a very Merry Christmas!
Oh my heavens that little Gage Is quite the rider. Such a cute doll house. I am sure Jed is loving the spy gear. Thanks for sharing your cute little kids with the rest of us. Hoping you all feel well soon!
ReplyDeleteThe doll house turned out so cute!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the doll house. You did such a good job! It was so fun looking out mom's window on Christmas morning and seeing Gage crusin' down the street.
ReplyDelete