Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sending out some Love:

Everyone loves mail...everyone, and there is nothing better than receiving holiday cards from friends and family this time of year. It is amazing the difference a year makes, especially while the little ones are changing so fast. So, I look forward to the cards rolling in each year. What is funny is, as much as I love receiving cards, we are relatively new to sending them. We started a couple of years ago when the boys were small because we loved seeing how everyone else' s kids were growing and wanted to start the tradition as well.

I checked out my friend Jessica's blog and came across a Shutterfly promotion. Their cards are very original, and they have a little bit of everything, classic, trendy, cutesy, you name it. Check out their products to see for yourself:

· Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

· wall calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

· Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

If you like what you see (which you will) then do your own write up on your blog and earn 50 free cards! Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment