Pre-school field trip to the Haunted Corn Maze and Fish Farm:



Parry's Annual Halloween Party: My Aunt and Uncle host this party every year and believe me- we all look forward to it. Check out the setting, it is SO beautiful!!

Ben and Jed were off hunting bugs for the majority of the time...nothing new there.

The Party ended with this incredible October sunset:

First time dressing up, Jed: Indiana Jones, Corinne: A Blond Snow White, Gage: Pirate that has since turned into a Motorcycle Racer, I guess he is taking full advantage of taking on new identities.

Hurd Family Party: Not as many spooks this year, and no crying kids Hmmm, I wonder if it is a coincidence that those two out of the ordinary happenings occurred simultaneously? I kind of missed the spooks- weird I know- but not the crying kids.

Grandma's Spook Ally:
Joe and I even had a few awesome parties without the kids, they were so much fun- but no camera because we were too busy enjoying time with friends.We are hanging with my family tomorrow and hopefully keeping things pretty low key tonight.Happy Haunting to All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment