Cori, Grace, Beau, and GageThese are my sisters, they are beauties aren't they:
Jennica and Corbin (he is in there, I swear)
Shannon and Beau
Erin and GraceTrail Head to Lake Solitude


We checked out the Olympic Ski Park...so cool.




Joe and I each took one of the boys down the Alpine Slides, of course they were a blast, but I have to say, my favorite part was riding the chair lift up together. It was just so peaceful, and a great opportunity to have a few quiet moments to just talk and enjoy each other. Those boys are such special kids...I hope they know that, and always remember that we know that.
This picture cracks me up, because... of all they fun things we did while we were there, if you ask my kids what their favorite part of the trip was...it was playing at the park across the street. Go figure! It was an unofficial dog park, no one has much yard up there. By the time we were ready to go home they had so many new friends, dogs and owners. Mr. Tibbs, Ernie, Nesky, the list of dogs is too long to remember, they would have been perfectly happy spending all day, every day, chasing and playing with these pooches!
Water Shooting Art from Art Festival:

The Condo my Mom booked was killer. It was prime location, it was within walking distance to downtown and the Alpine slides. We got lucky and went on the weekend of the Arts Festival, so we just strolled over without having to worry about parking and checked it out. Boy, if I would have had a few thousand extra bucks (I don't even have one extra buck these days) I would have come home with a stash of original Art, so many favorites!
Pizza at the Condo

This was the ride home, she looks like I felt.


Good times, Great memories.
Thanks Mom and Dad, for putting together such a great getaway and for having a family that all loves spending time together.
We love you.
Looks like a fun trip. Glad you all were able to get away together.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about Corinne's feet! That's awful! How is she doing?
Alayna,
ReplyDeleteShe is being a little trooper!! Thanks for asking. It will take her a while to be back to par but at least it wasn't more serious.
I love your pictures. It was a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute mom! I love to read your blog. Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog. I hate when I get in a little funk. I love to hear that so many people think that I am so put together. You are all so sweet. We have such a great family! You are such a great example!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. It was such a great trip. Ben still talks about the dogs too, he really misses them.
ReplyDelete