

Thee above little cookie has been feeling much better this past week...oh, she still squeals over the tiniest things, but unfortunately that is her form of communication right now. At least she is finally sleeping well. And her words are coming, my boys treat her like a pet. "Say, muffin" they will coax, she says something that has a correct syllable, "HOORAY! Corinne said muffin!" And the game goes on and on. I love it when Gage says, "did you hear that Mom, it was clear as clear." I don't know why it strikes me funny, I guess it's just that cute 4 year old way about him that keeps me so amused.
Gage came running in the house today slamming the door shut behind him. "I'm Okay Mom!" he said all winded like. "Okay?" I asked. He then explained "I had a battle with a bee....but I'm Okay."
FYI: Corinne's obsession with the phone may appear to be cute in picture, but she lost our cordless phone a day and a half ago and it was left on, so anyone trying to call goes straight to voice mail. We have turned the house upside down looking for the lost gadget- but to no avail. Hopefully, the battery will die soon, or we will come across it in the toy box, or a shoe, or the freezer, you get the idea.
That's so funny about the lost phone! I'm laughing because we've been there before! She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures. Gage is so sweet, he says the cutest things. Sorry about the phone.
ReplyDeleteWith those cute pictures, how can you be mad at that girl about losing the phone?? She's a doll!
ReplyDelete