on this precious little thing!!! He is only a few hours old in these pictures...isn't he a STUD? Love him, Love him.
I want to post a picture of the proud parents (Matt and Jen) but I think hospital pictures are one of those things I better get permission first (even though she looks great).
Oh he is so sweet. I went up there this morning and didn't want to put him down. I held him for almost and hour when I figured I better go get Beau from Barb's. I could have stayed up there all day. I am mad I didn't bring my camera.
Oh he is so sweet. I went up there this morning and didn't want to put him down. I held him for almost and hour when I figured I better go get Beau from Barb's. I could have stayed up there all day. I am mad I didn't bring my camera.
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning in that photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy!! Babies are the best thing ever. Hope all went well for Jen and Matt! (mainly Jen though since she did all the work)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, I just love nieces and nephews!! Glad they are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteSteph you are so Beautiful. I am so glad I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos! If I wait for Marianne to show us the baby....well it just wouldn't happen til he was like months old!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I don't blame you for having a crush!
ReplyDelete