I was completely and totally exhausted by the time Joe got home but within 10 seconds of seeing him I was so deliriously happy, I could have cared less! My pay off for holding things together at home (sometimes by a thread) was an awesome Mother's Day:
Cori and Grandma Davis:

Super Model Moment...I mean really, the wind, the pose, and of coarse those killer abs:

Boys will be boys:

Pay off:

I know, I know, this is terrible, but Dad's never listen to cautious Mom's, not even on Mothers Day. Can anyone tell me why kids love this in the first place??


Kids enjoying the Bubble machine:

The reason we wake up and start all over again tomorrow:


Being a mother really is the GREATEST job on earth.
What cute pictures! You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the concept of yard work=youth!
ReplyDeletePS glad Joe's home and you're not a single mom anymore!
ReplyDeleteMother is the greatest job!! You look so skinny, I meant to tell you that at T-ball.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of your Mother's Day! It seems like you always appreciate not being a single parent when husbands are gone. Can you imagine them surviving if we were gone for a week. Glad he is back. You look awesome, keep up the hard work!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great woman!! Congrats on surviving your week!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the photos! You have such a cute family! Great mothers deserve a nice Mother's Day!
Wow, you amaze me, I don't think I could handle three kids by myself for more than 2 days let alone a whole week and keep everything organized! Glad you had such a great Mother's Day, and by the way you look great!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love your pictures. Glad you had a great day. Looks like everyone had a great time with Joe home. You were amazing. Your a great mom.
ReplyDelete