Monday, April 5, 2010

Self-Entertained- For Better or Worse

On the first day of Spring Break I got out of the shower and the boys had created this masterpiece:



A bit of a pain when it was time to clean up, but it was worth the time it entertained them.

On the last day of spring break I shut myself in the Laundry room to finish up a phone conversation and this is what awaited me when I was finished. Time to go back to school??....Ya might say!!!



Oh- and yes, Jed is sporting a missing tooth, he has enjoyed many a dance in front of the mirror grinning and flashing that smile to check out his new look. He is very pleased.

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post... it's so similar to our house. The huts built with chairs and blankets, and I often have to shut myself in the pantry so I can hear on the phone. Kids are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hut sure brought out the wild side of those two cute boys, but in a good way. Every boy should get to build huts. That is one of my favorite memories when I was young. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh, I LOVE IT!! Silly boys..

    ReplyDelete