








It was a great day...a really great day. The kids were so much fun morning of, boys were bouncing off the walls- I bet the Primary leaders were breathing a sigh of relief it was Conference. Corinne stole a boat load of candy out of Gage's basket and her mouth was SO FULL so couldn't even move her jaw to chew. She would freak out if we tried to interfere, so we plopped her in her high chair and that stubborn little thing sat there for at least ten minutes before she removed two big gummy bunnies and three jelly beans so that she could chomp on the candy that remained in her mouth. Fun stuff I tell ya!
We had brunch at Dean and Brenda's (Joe's bro. and fam.), a little more conference, then we were off to my Parents. They just cut down their huge tree's in back (dead) which made for great adventures for the kids.
Loved it all.
It was such a fun day. I love holidays with kids everything is so exciting. Love your pictures.
ReplyDeleteYes, we were very excited to not have primary. =)
ReplyDelete