
At 8:00 a.m. Gage rolled out of bed this morning. This may not seem like much to talk about but he was my first child up.
This is a BIG deal to me!
This whole last week Cori has been up around 6:00 or 6:30 without going back down, now that is just unacceptable! Our normal routine starts around 7:00 a.m.- the hour before that is sacred in my book.
So, my days started early this last week and the end result was me falling asleep on the couch 5 out of 7 days. This morning was a treat, I laid there, just waiting for them to wake up. Of course I could have made use of this valuable child free time but I just laid there and loved every moment of it.
Now for the reason anything before 7:00 a.m. is way to early for me...I am a night owl. That time after the kids go to bed is mine and Joe's time to be ALONE. I treasure it, it doesn't matter what we do, it is sooo nice to be together and regroup for the next day. The problem is we stay up way to late sometimes, because once we fall asleep, the next days responsibilities are right in front of us.
When I heard Gage wake up and saw that the clock said 8:00, I seriously had the hugest smile on my face. What a way to start out the week.
Hurray for you! SOOOO jealous! My boys are early birds, and I am not! Looks like you figured out how to get it to post pics again. That's weid it did that.
ReplyDeleteYay for you!! 8:00 with three kids?? That's awesome none of them woke up earlier than that! Hopefully they'll do that a little more often for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute Steph...I am actually opposite, I love getting up early but my boys love to stay up late. I love this post...I can SO relate. If by 8 o'clock at my house- the boys are all tucked in bed I feel like I have accomplished a HUGE task, and then I can just sit and breathe for a minute. :) The wierd thing is, as soon as they fall asleep, I wish they were awake. :) Isn't being a mom the best!?
ReplyDelete