I asked Joe if it ever made him sad that this is the last time we get to go through this stage with one of our kids.
I love the age Corinne is at, she has such personality and it seems like she is learning/doing something new everyday. My pregnancy with her was a rocky one... not only physically but emotionally. She was my third C-section and with the size of my babies -big- plus the complications I had, it was advised that I be done.
In a way, that is such a relief, to have my body be MY body ...and Joe's ;) . Plus, sometimes I feel like I can barley handle the three kids we have.
BUT... there is this part of me that just can't stand the thought of never seeing one of our little newborns again for the first time, or experiencing all of these firsts, or- dare I say it?- waking up to put them back to sleep in the middle of the night (sometimes the only quiet peaceful moment you get with them all day).
Joe's reply to my before mentioned question was: that he was enjoying life too much right now to be sad about not having another.
Man, I love him! Why worry about the future?...because all it does is take away from the goodness that is ....right now.


Your husband has very good words of wisdom :)
ReplyDeleteYou have three such beautiful children!! And a good husband with great wisdom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl she is. She does look so grown up in that picture.
ReplyDeleteI always love all your posts. Such variety cute, sweet, and creative!! Your kids are so cute. Tell Geana I would love an invite to her blog. kellijenkins1@gmail.com We need to get together again and I need to have Gage come and play with Cam.
ReplyDelete